Last week we shared companies 1-20 in the top 100 Geospatial 2.0 list. Below we continue with companies 20-40.
“”Note, this is not a ranked list.
Geospatial 2.0 Enablers
Geospatial 2.0 Strategy and Execution
21. WhyofThere – Geospatial 2.0 community builders, thought leaders. Advise and consulting.
22. Blackshark.ai – A deep learning neural network segments and classifies buildings, vegetation and roads globally, and a patent-pending approach is used to reconstruct detected building attributes in highly detailed 3D.
23. Attentive AI – Convert your imagery into actionable insights and digital maps through AI-powered feature extraction
24. Blacksky – The company uses machine learning algorithms that analyze optical or radar images from satellites, pictures collected by aircraft and drones, data from ground sensors, internet-of-things networks and social media. “We fuse all of that data together to get a better picture than you might be able to get from a single source.
25. AIGlimmer – Bridging the gap between AI supply and demand.
Geospatial 2.0 End-to-End Solutions
26. Mayday.ai – Over the past 48 hours the Mayday engine detected over 8000 wildfire starts across Americas, within 15 minutes of their inception, with some as early as 6 hours prior to 911 calls. Satellite.
27. Flamemapper – Data aggregator provide both predictive analytics and real-time insight on fire hazards.
28. Perimeter (fireperimeter.com) – Real-time, collaborative data visualization to public safety. The Perimeter platform allows first responders to collect, input and share information in real-time, with a simple, intuitive interface.
29. WatchKeeper International – WatchKeeper International is aggregating real-time data feeds to monitor and mitigate risk, location providing the context.
30. Geospark Analytics – Move your organization from being reactive to proactive at machine speed. Hyperion’s AI engine streamlines access to knowledge and identifies leading indicators of global events that could impact your people, your operations, and your investments. The Hyperion platform has worldwide coverage and monitors pulse, forecasts, hotspots, events and delivers alerts. It draws from nearly 7 million sources
31. Spinglobal.co – Disaster disrupters!
32. Novozymes and NC State: Novozymes and NC State are alerting farmers about the cause of the stress and suggest possible mitigation strategies – all before symptoms are visible to the naked eye.
33. EMBRAPA – Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation (Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply). a RTK drone, collecting NIR imagery, processing data on the fly on a board of the drone itself and presenting the results on the tablet of the farmer with only the colors showing the areas where he has to act.
Operational Intelligence – Water
34. Smartterra, has built an AI-powered operational intelligence system for water with the help of classic machine learning algorithms.
35. GE have built two solutions – OMS and DMS -which link with SCADA or other IOT based solutions to help with outage management, so live data used to identify the optimal set of valves to close in order to isolate the pipes, minimizing the impact to customers.
36. DataCapable: Geospatial 2.0 implementer. Inspire data driven action with machine learning expertise that aligns operational data with customer engagement opportunities.
37. Aclima: Geospatial 2.0 implementer. To support bold action to reduce emissions, Aclima delivers environmental intelligence at unprecedented block-by-block resolution, locally and globally
38. Sust Global – Real-time Geospatial Monitoring for Investors and Businesses. Sust Global provides scalable geospatial insights on climate-related risk, GHG emissions and real-time asset monitoring.
39. 2DA Analytics are supply chain innovators: Got data? Use data? Create intelligence? Have a competitive edge? OR wait for the news?
Geospatial 2.0 Frameworks
40. GISAIA have developed the open source ARLAS framework that is powering animal migration behavior data analysis, transport and logistics data analysis, index-based insurance data analysis, air pollution data analysis and even deployed for Earth Observation AI cataloging.
There you have it. Companies #20-40 in the top Geospatial 2.0 companies. We will continue the list in our next post #40-60.
If you have questions you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org